ZCML directives for configuring browser views for Zope.
This package is at present not reusable without depending on a large chunk of the Zope Toolkit and its assumptions. It is maintained by the Zope Toolkit project.
This package provides ZCML directives for configuring browser views. More specifically it defines the following ZCML directives:
These directives also support menu item registration for pages, when zope.browsermenu package is installed. Otherwise, they simply ignore the menu attribute.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Fix deprecated unittest methods.
- Add explicit support for Python 3.4.
- Add explicit support for PyPy.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- When registering views, no longer pass the deprecated ‘layer’ agrument to zope.component.registerAdapter. Instead, pass (for_, layer) as expected (forward-compatibility with zope.component 4.0.0).
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Fix unit tests broken under Python 2.4 by the switch to the standard library doctest module.
- Prefer the standard library’s doctest module to the one from zope.testing.
- Move the implementation of tales:expressiontype here from zope.app.pagetemplate.
- Move the named template implementation here from zope.app.pagetemplate.
- Depend on the untrustedpython extra of zope.security, since we import from zope.pagetemplate.engine.
- Remove the dependency on zope.app.pagetemplate by moving viewpagetemplatefile, simpleviewclass and metaconfigure.registerType into this package.
- Initial release. This package was split off from zope.app.publisher.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zope.browserpage-4.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (32.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Aug 2, 2017|
|zope.browserpage-4.2.0.tar.gz (24.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 2, 2017|