Copy, Paste and Move support for content components.
This package provides Copy, Paste and Move support for content components in Zope. In particular, it defines the following interfaces for this kind of functionality:
as well as standard implementations for containers and contained objects as known from the zope.container package.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.component.adapts usage with equivalent zope.component.adapter decorator.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Include zcml dependencies in configure.zcml, require the necessary packages via a zcml extra, and add tests for zcml.
- Add a test that makes sure that dublin core meta data of folder contents get updated when the folder gets copied. (Requires zope.dublincore 3.8 or above.)
- Honor the name given by the IObjectMover in OrderedContainerItemRenamer.renameItem. It now returns the new of the obejct, too. Thanks to Marius Gedminas for the patch, and to Justin Ryan for the test. Fixes https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.copypastemove/+bug/98385.
- Add a check for name and container if the namechooser computes a name which is the same as the current name. Fixes https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.copypastemove/+bug/123532
- Remove use of zope.testing.doctestunit in favor of stdlib’s doctest.
- Move zope.copypastemove-related tests from zope.container here.
- Favor zope.principalannotation over its zope.app variant.
- Avoid zope.app.component and testing dependencies.
- Fix documentation for the IObjectCopier.copyTo method.
- Add a missing dependency on zope.app.component.
- Use the new zope.copy package for ObjectCopier to provide pluggable copying mechanism that is not dependent on zope.location hardly.
- Move the ItemNotFoundError exception to the interfaces module as it’s part of public API. Old import still works as we actually use it where it was previously defined, however, the new import place is preferred.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Move the test dependencies to a test extra requirement.
- No further changes since 3.4.0a1.
- Initial release as a separate project, corresponds to zope.copypastemove from Zope 3.4.0a1
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.copypastemove-4.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zope.copypastemove-4.1.0.tar.gz (18.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for zope.copypastemove-4.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl