zope.deferredimport allows you to perform imports names that will only be resolved when used in the code.
Often, especially for package modules, you want to import names for convenience, but not actually perform the imports until necessary. The zope.deferredimport package provided facilities for defining names in modules that will be imported from somewhere else when used. You can also cause deprecation warnings to be issued when a variable is used.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopedeferredimport.readthedocs.io/
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Convert doctests to Sphinx documentation, including building docs and running doctest snippets under tox.
- Add support for PyPy. PyPy3 support is blocked on release of fix for: https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/issue/1946
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Add test extra to declare test dependency on zope.testing.
- Fix unit tests broken under Python 2.4 by the switch to the standard library doctest module.
- Prefer the standard library’s doctest module to the one from zope.testing.
- Add support to bootstrap on Jython.
- Add reference documentation.
- Finish release of zope.deferredimport.
- Initial release as a separate project, corresponding to the zope.deferredimport from Zope 3.4.0b1.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.deferredimport-4.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (11.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zope.deferredimport-4.2.0.tar.gz (20.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for zope.deferredimport-4.2.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for zope.deferredimport-4.2.0.tar.gz