Very basic event publishing system
The zope.event package provides a simple event system, including:
- An event publishing API, intended for use by applications which are unaware of any subscribers to their events.
- A very simple event-dispatching system on which more sophisticated event dispatching systems can be built. For example, a type-based event dispatching system that builds on zope.event can be found in zope.component.
Please see doc/index.rst for the documentation.
- Automated build of Sphinx HTML docs and running doctest snippets via tox.
- Dropped explicit support for Python 2.4 / 2.5 / 3.1.
- Added support for PyPy.
- This release is the last which will maintain support for Python 2.4 / Python 2.5.
- Added support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Added ‘setup.py dev’ alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
- Added ‘setup.py docs’ alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Added Sphinx documentation.
- Added change log to long-description.
- Support for Python 3.x.
- A few minor cleanups.
- Initial release as a separate project.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.event-4.0.0.tar.gz (13.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|