This package contains exception exceptions and implementations which are so general purpose that they don’t belong in Zope application-specific packages.
Please see https://zopeexceptions.readthedocs.io/ for the documentation.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Fix handling of unicode supplemental traceback information on Python 2. Now such values are always encoded to UTF-8; previously the results were undefined and depended on system encodings and the values themselves. See issue 1.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Make exceptionformatter.extract_stack signature comply with traceback.extract_stack
- Add support for Python 3.5.
- Fixes around TextExceptionFormatter limit: formatException and extractStack was cutting the traceback at the bottom, at the most interesting point. Now it will cut from the middle. Some text about the missing entries will be inserted.
- Maybe fix for extractStack, it did not detect recursions in the frames.
- Added explicit support for Python 3.4.
- Updated boostrap.py to version 2.2.
- Make sure that setup.py finds all tests. Now tox runs them all as well.
- Fix failing test under Python 3.
- Made buildout work under Python 3 and Buildout 2.
- Fleshed out PyPI Trove classifiers.
- Fixed a test failure under Python 2.6.
- Release with a fixed MANIFEST.in (without docs/)
- Fixed format_exception(…, as_html=True) not to HTML-escape the ‘<br />’ it adds to the exception value.
- Test Python 3.3 support under tox.
- Fixed optional dependency code for ‘zope.security` to work under Python 3.3.
- Fixed rendering of package docs on PyPI.
- Automated build of Sphinx HTML docs and running doctest snippets via tox.
- Added Sphinx documentation.
- Added support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Removed use of ‘2to3’ and associated fixers when installing under Py3k. The code is now in a “compatible subset” which supports Python 2.6, 2.7, and 3.2, including PyPy 1.8 (the version compatible with the 2.7 language spec).
- 100% unit test coverage.
- Dropped explicit support for Python 2.4 / 2.5 / 3.1.
- Added ‘setup.py dev’ alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
- Added ‘setup.py docs’ alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Fix: missed to reverse extractStack entries
- Added TextExceptionFormatter.extractStack and extract_stack
- Fallback to traceback.format_tb when the formatter is called recursively. i.e. Don’t let errors in the formatter pass silently.
- Fix deprecated unittest functions: assert_ and assertEquals.
- Fixed tests to work under Python 2.7.
- PEP8 cleanup and removed obsolete build infrastructure files.
- Added support to bootstrap on Jython.
- Added Python 3 support.
- The dependency on zope.testing seemed spurious, possibly a rest of a real dependency that is gone now. I removed it.
- Updated CHANGES.txt.
- Reverted changes in 3.5.0.
- Added the capability for exceptions to be formatted line-by-line. Unfortunately, also introduced a bug cause each line of the exception to be its own log message.
- Updated package meta-data.
- Removed superfluous dependency on zope.deprecation.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.exceptions package shipped as part of the Zope 3.4.0b1 release.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.exceptions package shipped as part of the Zope 3.2.0 release.
- Deprecated the INotFoundError interface and the corresponding NotFoundError exception class, in favor of “standard” exceptions AttributeError, KeyError). The deprecated items will be removed in Zope 3.3.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.exceptions package shipped as part of the Zope X3.0.0 release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.exceptions-4.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (20.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|zope.exceptions-4.3.tar.gz (30.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|