This package contains exception interfaces and implementations which are so general purpose that they don’t belong in Zope application-specific packages.
Please see http://docs.zope.org/zope.exceptions/ for the documentation.
- Fleshed out PyPI Trove classifiers.
- Fixed a test failure under Python 2.6.
- Release with a fixed MANIFEST.in (without docs/)
- Fixed format_exception(…, as_html=True) not to HTML-escape the ‘<br />’ it adds to the exception value.
- Test Python 3.3 support under tox.
- Fixed optional dependency code for
zope.securityto work under Python 3.3.
- Fixed rendering of package docs on PyPI.
- Automated build of Sphinx HTML docs and running doctest snippets via tox.
- Added Sphinx documentation.
- Added support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Removed use of ‘2to3’ and associated fixers when installing under Py3k. The code is now in a “compatible subset” which supports Python 2.6, 2.7, and 3.2, including PyPy 1.8 (the version compatible with the 2.7 language spec).
- 100% unit test coverage.
- Dropped explicit support for Python 2.4 / 2.5 / 3.1.
- Added ‘setup.py dev’ alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
- Added ‘setup.py docs’ alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Fix: missed to reverse extractStack entries
- Added TextExceptionFormatter.extractStack and extract_stack
- Fallback to traceback.format_tb when the formatter is called recursively. i.e. Don’t let errors in the formatter pass silently.
- Fix deprecated unittest functions: assert_ and assertEquals.
- Fixed tests to work under Python 2.7.
- PEP8 cleanup and removed obsolete build infrastructure files.
- Added support to bootstrap on Jython.
- Added Python 3 support.
- The dependency on zope.testing seemed spurious, possibly a rest of a real dependency that is gone now. I removed it.
- Updated CHANGES.txt.
- Reverted changes in 3.5.0.
- Added the capability for exceptions to be formatted line-by-line. Unfortunately, also introduced a bug cause each line of the exception to be its own log message.
- Updated package meta-data.
- Removed superfluous dependency on zope.deprecation.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.exceptions package shipped as part of the Zope 3.4.0b1 release.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.exceptions package shipped as part of the Zope 3.2.0 release.
- Deprecated the INotFoundError interface and the corresponding NotFoundError exception class, in favor of “standard” exceptions AttributeError, KeyError). The deprecated items will be removed in Zope 3.3.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.exceptions package shipped as part of the Zope X3.0.0 release.