Integer Id Utility
This package provides an API to create integer ids for any object. Later objects can be looked up by their id as well. This functionality is commonly used in situations where dealing with objects is undesirable, such as in search indices or any code that needs an easy hash of an object.
Documentation is hosted at http://zopeintid.readthedocs.io
- Fixed deprecation warning for zope.site.hooks in tests.
- Add support for Python 3.7 and 3.8.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Fix incorrect import of zope.interface.interfaces.IComponentLookup in tests.
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Raise more informative KeyError subclasses from the utility when intids or objects cannot be found. This distinguishes them from errors raised by normal dictionaries or BTrees, and is useful in unit testing or when persisting intids or sharing them among processes for later or concurrent use.
- Propagate POSKeyError from queryId instead of returning the default object. This exception indicates a corrupt database, not a missing object. The queryObject function already behaved this way.
- Stop depending on ZODB for anything except testing.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and PyPy3 5.2.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- Add support for PyPy (PyPy3 blocked on PyPy3-compatible zodbpickle).
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Bug fix: ensure that the IntId utility never generates ids greater than the maxint of the BTree family being used.
- Use the zope.component API in favor of ztapi.
- Remove zope.app.testing dependency.
- Remove dependencies on zope.container. Instead import Object*Event classes from zope.lifecycleevent and import IContained from zope.location. In order to be able to do this, depend on zope.lifecycleevent>=3.5.2 and zope.location>=3.5.4.
- Remove a dependency on zope.container.contained.Contained (this is a dumb base class that defines __parent__ and __name__ as None and declares that the class implements IContained).
- Split out this package from zope.app.intid. The latter one now only contains browser views and compatibility imports while whole IntId functionality is moved here.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for zope.intid-4.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl