Object references that support stable comparison and hashes.
Documentation can be found at https://zopekeyreference.readthedocs.io
- Remove __cmp__ methods. Since the implementation of the rich comparison methods (__eq__, etc) in 4.0a1, the interpreter won’t call __cmp__, even on Python 2. See issue 10.
- Add support for Python 3.8, 3.9, and 3.10.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for Python 3.5, 3.6, and 3.7.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy (PyPy3 blocked on PyPy3-compatible zodbpickle).
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Ensure that the SimpleKeyReference implementation (used for testing) also implements rich comparison properly.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.component.adapts usage with equivalent zope.component.adapter decorator.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Fix tests broken by removal of zope.testing from test dependencies: avoid the ZODB3 module that needs it.
- Prefer the standard libraries doctest module to the one from zope.testing.
- Make the tests pass with ZODB3.9, which changed the repr() of the persistent classes.
- Load keyreferences, pickled by old zope.app.keyreference even if its not installed anymore (so don’t break if one updates a project that don’t directly depends on zope.app.keyreference).
- Rename zope.app.keyreference to zope.keyreference.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for zope.keyreference-5.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl