Make standalone ZEO database server instances
This package provides a single script, mkzeoinstance, which creates a standalone ZEO server instance.
- Place the socket used by the zeoctl control process to conmmunicate with its runzeo daemaon in $INSTANCE_HOME/var, instead of $INSTANCE_HOME/etc (which would idealy not be writable by the process). See: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.mkzeoinstance/+bug/175981
- Renamed the script / package mkzeoinstance to avoid clashing with the script bundled with ZODB.
- Added an option to spell the host interface to be listened on, as well as the port the generated ZEO server configuration. Thanks to Igor Stroh for the patch. See: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zodb/+bug/143361
- Fixed generated templates to cope with the move of zdaemon code into its own project.
- Forked from the version of the mkzeoinst script contained in ZODB 3.9.4.