Zope Page Templates
Page Templates provide an elegant templating mechanism that achieves a clean separation of presentation and application logic while allowing for designers to work with templates in their visual editing tools (FrontPage, Dreamweaver, GoLive, etc.).
For detailed documentation on the usage of this package, see https://zopepagetemplate.readthedocs.io
- Add support for Python 3.8.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Fix DeprecationWarnings for ComponentLookupError by importing them from zope.interface.interfaces. See issue 17.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Host documentation at https://zopepagetemplate.readthedocs.io/
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2 and 3.3.
- Certain internal test support objects in the tests package were removed or modified.
- The TraversableModuleImporter properly turns ImportError into TraversalError. Previously it was catching KeyError, which cannot be raised.
- Reach 100% code coverage and maintain it through automated testing.
- Add support for Python 3.2.
- Allow short-circuit traversal for non-proxied dict subclasses. See: https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.pagetemplate/pull/3 .
- Add support for PyPy / PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Ensure that ZopePythonExpr and PythonExpr are separate classes even when zope.untrustedpython is not available. Fixes a ZCML conflict error in zope.app.pagetemplate.
- Only allow zope.untrustedpython to be a dependency in Python 2.
- Fix buildout to work properly.
- Migrate from zope.security.untrustedpython to zope.untrustedpython.
- Make zope.untrustedpython an extra dependency. Without it, python expressions are not protected, even though path expressions are still security wrapped.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- LP#732972: PageTemplateTracebackSupplement no longer passes check_macro_expansion=False to old templates which do not accept this argument.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.classProvides usage with equivalent zope.interface.provider decorator.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- PageTemplate.pt_render() has a new argument, check_macro_expansion, defaulting to True.
- PageTemplateTracebackSupplement passes check_macro_expansion=False, to avoid LP#732972.
- Fix test assertions to be compatible with zope.tal 3.6.
Change interface for engine and program such that the return type of the cook method is a tuple (program, macros). This follows the interface for the TAL parser’s getCode method.
Fixes a legacy compatibility issue where code would expect an _v_macros volatile attribute which was missing.
- Fix issue with missing default value for strictinsert.
- Replace StringIO stream class with a faster list-based implementation.
- Abstract out the template engine and program interfaces and allow implementation replacement via a utility registration.
- Remove ancient copyright from test files (LP: #607228)
- Fix PTRuntimeError exception messages to be consistent across Python versions, and compatibile with the output under Python 2.4. (More readable than the previous output under Python 2.6 as well.)
- Remove use of zope.testing.doctestunit in favor of stdlib’s doctest.
- Add dependency on “zope.security [untrustedpython]” because the engine module uses it.
- Add test coverage reporting support.
- Move ‘engine’ module and related test scaffolding here from zope.app.pagetemplate package.
- Remove old zpkg-related DEPENDENCIES.cfg file.
- Change package’s mailing list address to zope-dev at zope.org, as zope3-dev at zope.org is now retired.
- Change cheeseshop to pypi in the packages’ homepage url.
- Fix test due to recent changes in zope.tal.
- Initial release independent of the Zope 3 tree.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.pagetemplate package shipped as part of the Zope 3.2.0 release.
- ZPTPage macro expansion: changed label text to match the corresponding label in Zope 2 and activated the name spaces for macro expansion in ‘read’. See http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/199
- Coding style cleanups.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.pagetemplate package shipped as part of the Zope 3.1.0 release.
- Fixed apidoc and Cookie, which were using wrong descriptor class (changed to ‘property’). See http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/387
- Documentation / style / testing cleanups.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.pagetemplate package shipped as part of the Zope X3.0.0 release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.pagetemplate-4.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (44.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zope.pagetemplate-4.5.0.tar.gz (41.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for zope.pagetemplate-4.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl