Annotations for Zope Principals
This package implements annotations for zope.security principals. Common annotation techniques, like AttributeAnnotations cannot be applied to principals, since they are created on the fly for every request.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopeprincipalannotation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Replace use of long-deprecated zope.testing.doctest with stdlib’s doctest.
- Accomodate new methods added to zope.annotation.interfaces.IAnnotations in upcoming zope.annotation 4.4.0 release.
- Add support for PyPy.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Correct Trove classifiers.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Fix a test failure in nested local site manager setup.
- Remove dependency on zope.container.
Initial release. This package was splitted off zope.app.principalannotation to remove its dependencies on “zope 3 application server” components.
In addition, the following changes were made after split off:
- The IAnnotations implementation was fixed to look in the higher-level utility not only on __getitem__, but also on get and __nonzero.
- Tests was reworked into the README.txt doctest.
- Added a buildout part that generates Sphinx documentation from the README.txt
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zope.principalannotation-4.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Aug 18, 2017|
|zope.principalannotation-4.2.0.tar.gz (19.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 18, 2017|