Global principal registry component for Zope3
This package provides an authentication utility for zope.authentication that uses a simple non-persistent principal registry. This is typically registered as a global utility, and it is usually configured in ZCML.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopeprincipalregistry.readthedocs.io
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Host documentation at https://zopeprincipalregistry.readthedocs.io
- Reach 100% test coverage and ensure we remain there.
- Test PyPy3 on Travis CI.
- Add support for PyPy. (PyPy3 is pending release of a fix for: https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/issue/1946)
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing under Travis.
- Make sure that the password is always bytes when passed into the principal registry.
- Fix deprecation warnings.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropd support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Add test extra to declare test dependency on zope.component [test].
- Use Python’s doctest module instead of deprecated zope.testing.doctest.
Remove zope.container dependency, as contained principals didn’t make any sense, since PrincipalRegistry never provided IContainer. Also, zope.container pulls a number dependencies, that are not needed for non-persistent principal registry (like, ZCML, for example).
Set __name__ and __parent__ by hand to provide some backward-compatibility and to save a pointer to registry from principal objects.
Initial release. This package was split from zope.app.security as a part of the refactoring process to provide global principal registry without extra dependencies.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(16.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2.py3||Wheel||Sep 4, 2017|
(22.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Sep 4, 2017|