Page template resource plugin for zope.browserresource
This package is at present not reusable without depending on a large chunk of the Zope Toolkit and its assumptions. It is maintained by the Zope Toolkit project.
The resource factory class is registered for “pt”, “zpt” and “html” file extensions in the package’s configure.zcml file.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy and PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
Initial release. This package was split off zope.app.publisher as a part of refactoring process. It’s now a plugin for another package that was refactored from zope.app.publisher - zope.browserresource. See its documentation for more details.
- Don’t render PageTemplateResource when called as the IResource interface requires that __call__ method should return an absolute URL. When accessed by browser, it still will be rendered, because “browserDefault” method now returns a callable that will render the template to browser.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.ptresource-4.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zope.ptresource-4.2.0.tar.gz (8.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for zope.ptresource-4.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl