Zope RDBMS transaction integration
Zope RDBMS Transaction Integration.
Provides a proxy for interaction between the zope transaction framework and the db-api connection. Databases which want to support sub transactions need to implement their own proxy.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Re-release 3.4.1
- Remove body of DatabaseException, base Exception class already provides the same functionality.
- Use hashlib.md5 instead of md5.new if available. md5 module is deprecated and will be removed in a future Python release.
- Remove usage of ‘as’ as variable name. ‘as’ is a keyword in Python 2.6 and generates a SyntaxError.
- Initial release as an independent package
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.rdb-3.5.0.tar.gz (198.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|