This package provides support for sorting sequences based on multiple keys, including locale-based comparisons and per-key directions.
- Fix a TypeError exception in cmp when operands are None. See issue 7.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for Python 3.8, 3.9 and 3.10.
- Fix regression introduced in 4.1.1 where two _Smallest objects are no longer considered to be equal.
- Handle sorting of broken objects more gracefully. (#4)
- Updated boostrap.py to version 2.2.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2 and 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
- The locale comparison functions, strcoll and strcoll_nocase are always available, not only if the locale module had been imported before this module.
- Fix omitted tests under Py3k.
- Added setup.py docs alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Added setup.py dev alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
- Dropped spurious test extra requirement on zope.testing.
- 100% unit test coverage.
- Added support for PyPy, Python 3.2 / 3.2.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 / 2.5.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope3 tree.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for zope.sequencesort-4.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl