Interfaces and simple adapter that give the size of an object
This package provides a definition of simple interface that allows to retrieve the size of the object for displaying and for sorting.
The default adapter is also provided. It expects objects to have the getSize method that returns size in bytes, however, it won’t crash if an object doesn’t have one and will show size as not available instead.
- Add Trove classifiers indicating CPython and PyPy support.
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Added support for Python 3.2 and 3.3.
- Conditionally disabled tests that require zope.configuration and zope.security.
- Include zcml dependencies in configure.zcml, require the necessary packages via a zcml extra, added tests for zcml.
- Added support to bootstrap on Jython.
- Added docstrings
- Beautify package’s README and include CHANGES into the description.
- Changed package’s url to PyPI instead of Subversion.
- First release as a separate egg