Smashdocs integration with Plone
Integration of Plone with Smashdocs (www.smashdocs.net)
- Plone 5.0/5.1
- add zopyx.plone.smashdocs to your buildout configuration and re-run buildout
- configured your Smashdocs client id and client key within the Smashdocs control panel of Plone
This module provides a SmashFolder content-types representing a workgroup working on one or more Smashdocs documents. Use the Sharing functionality of Plone to assign one or more individuals to the workgroup. Workgroup members can have one of the following Smashdocs roles:
- SD Reader: read-only access to documents
- SD Commentator: read-only access but can add comments
- SD Editor: can create and edit documents, create comments
- SD Approver: full rights, can approve or reject comments and content changes
The SmashFolder must be configured with a unique group id representing all documents belonging to this particular workgroup folder (similar to a workgroup folder name on the filesystem).
A SmashFolder stores one or more SmashDocument instance. One SmashDocument instance represents a single Smashdocument. You can create new SmashDocuments, duplicate a document or archive a document. This functionality will be extended with upcoming changes of the Smashdocs API.
zopyx.plone.smashdocs is published under the GNU Public Licence V 2 (GPL 2).
- first public release