TextIndexNG3 core implementation
- pinned zopyx.txng3.ext < 3.5
- creating temporary parser files using UID and PID
- replaced popen2.Popen3 by subprocess.Popen
- removed zope.app.testing dependency
- older versions than Python 2.6 / Zope 2.12 / Plone 4.0 are no longer supported
- updated portuguese stop word file
- parsers/english.py - creating temporary parser files by process id instead of user id
- fixed deprecation zope.app.zapi usage (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=458418&aid=3200370&group_id=50052)
- yet another popen3() fix
- fixed improper popen3() call in baseconverter.py
merged thesaurus-improved branch
Thesaurus now treats all words synonomyously (this fixes 3111026) [fRiSi]
It’s possible to create a thesaurus based on an input file that is located outside of the zopyx.txng.core package:
MyThesaurus = Thesaurus('de', '/path/to/my/thesaurus')
- Fixed a bug in query splitting when using zopyx.txng3.splitter.default.
- Made the ranking method to be looked up via a utiltiy. This way different ranking methods can be used easily.
- Provide better backward compatibility in the ‘textindexng’ package by injecting modules from zopyx.txng3.core into sys.modules.
- Added query argument search_all_fields to search in all fields when using dedicated storage.
- Applying splitter not only to indexed content but also to query.
- workaround for a race condition in storage.py (likely caused by some ZCatalog inconsistency and some too optimistic assumptions).
- removed IObjectWrapper and related code that tried to unwrap wrapped content
- added ‘textindexng’ alias module for backward compatibility
- fixed packaging issue
- fixed Zope trunk compatibility
- Fixed deprecation warnings (spamsch)
- Fixed ting.TingIndex:apply to always return a lazy result (spamsch)
- Added grokindex.py to ease to use of TXNG in grok. In future there specific implementation details could be included, hidden from the grok user. [spamsch]
- Changed python2.4 to python to in runall.sh to make it work with virtualenv environments [spamsch]
- Fixed setup.py to never make zip file [spamsch]
- Added dependencies needed for installation in pure zope3 environment. [spamsch]
- Fixed TingIndex to play nicely with zope 3 conventions. It needs to derive from TextIndex to also work with hurry.query [spamsch]
- Added simple tests for TingIndex [spamsch]