Helper modules for TextIndexNG3 (Snowball stemmer, normalizer, splitter, etc.)
- TextIndexNG 3 is published under the Zope Public License V 2.1 (see ZPL.txt) Other license agreements can be made. Contact us for details (email@example.com).
- TextIndexNG 3 ships with a copy of the Snowball code (snowball.tartarus.org) for implementing stemming. This code is (C) 2001, Dr. Martin Porter and published under the BSD license.
- TextIndexNG3 ships with the python-levenshtein extension written by David Necas und published under the GNU Public License (GPL).
Supported Python versions
- Python 2.7
- Python 3.4
- Python 3.5
- Python 3.6
D-72074 Tuebingen, Germany
E-mail: info at zopyx dot com
- Added support for Python 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- added support for PyPy https://github.com/zopyx/zopyx.txng3.ext/pull/6
- Fix missing namespace declaration on ext``level in ``__init__.py and avoid recent setuptools to spit and fail.
- Fix single-character poisoning bug (http://sourceforge.net/p/textindexng/bugs/125/).
- fixed improper version number
- applied patch for bug #2964362 (fixing several crashes)
- compabitlity with Python 2.4-2.6
- refactored and re-released as zopyx.txng3.ext
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.