ZSHPower is a theme with a manager for the Oh My ZSH framework.
Installing ZSHPower is the easiest thing you will see in any existing theme for Oh My Zsh, because ZSHPower has its own manager. With ZSHPower, changes to the theme become more dynamic through a configuration file, where the user can make various combinations of changes, such as: enable, disable, open settings, reset settings, uninstall and more; all in a simplified command line, without opening any files or creating symbolic links. In addition, the ZSHPower manager downloads Oh My Zsh and the zsh-autosuggestions and zsh-syntax-highlighting plugins automatically, everything to make your ZSH very power.
To work correctly, you will first need:
- Oh My Zsh Installation Automatically;
- Automatically install zsh-autosuggestions and zsh-syntax-highlighting;
- Automated installation and uninstallation;
- Enable and disable ZSHPower anytime;
- Upgrade ZSHPower effortlessly;
- Reset the settings with one command only;
- Current Git branch and rich repo status:
- — untracked changes;
- — new files added;
- — deleted files;
- — new modified files;
- — commits made;
- Python version shown (with pyenv support) on the active virtual machine (E.g: [python_icon] py-3.x);
- Shows the version of the project if you use “pyproject.toml” (E.g: [pkg_icon] 0.1.0);
- Enables username and hostname when connecting with SSH. (can change in the settings to show permanently);
- and, many other dynamic settings in $HOME/.config/snakypy/zshpower/config.toml.
$ sudo pip install zshpower
For the user:
$ pip install zshpower --user
Because ZSHPower is a manager, usage information is in the ZSHPower project. Access the project, and see how to use ZSHPower.
For more command information, run:
$ zshpower --help
More information: https://github.com/snakypy/zshpower
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License ©
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zshpower-0.2.6-py3-none-any.whl (22.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zshpower-0.2.6.tar.gz (18.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|