ZSHPower is a theme for ZSH with a manager.
ZSHPower is a theme for ZSH; especially for the Python developer. Pleasant to look at, the ZSHPower comforts you with its colors and icons vibrant.
Installing ZSHPower is the easiest thing you will see in any existing theme for ZSH, because there is a manager.
The changes in the theme become more dynamic through a configuration file, where the user can make various combinations for the style of ZSHPower.
The ZSHPower supports installation along with Oh My ZSH, where changes to: enable and disable an Oh My ZSH theme are easier, all in a simplified command line, without opening any files or creating symbolic links.
To work correctly, you will first need:
- Oh My Zsh installation automatically;*
- Automatically install zsh-autosuggestions and zsh-syntax-highlighting;
- Automated installation and uninstallation;
- Enable and disable ZSHPower anytime;
- Upgrade ZSHPower effortlessly;
- Reset the settings with one command only;
- Personalized directory with truncate option;
- Current Git branch and rich repo status:
- — untracked changes;
- — new files added;
- — deleted files;
- — new modified files;
- — commits made;
- — and more.
- Application versions shown with nerd fonts, they are:
- CMake, Crystal, Dart, Deno, Docker, Docker, Dotnet, Elixir, Erlang, Go, Gulp, Helm, Java, Julia, Kotlin, Nim, NodeJS, Ocaml, Perl, Php, Python, Ruby, Rust, Scala, Vagrant, Zig
- Package versions such as Crystal, Helm, NodeJS, Python, Rust shown;
- Shows the time in the upper right corner;
- and, many other dynamic settings in $HOME/.zshpower/<VERSION>/config.toml.
* features if used with Oh My ZSH.
$ sudo pip install zshpower
NOTE: It is not recommended to install globally.
For the user:
$ pip install zshpower --user
Run the command below to set ZSHPower on your ZSH.
$ zshpower init [--omz]
For more command information, run:
$ zshpower --help
More information: https://github.com/snakypy/zshpower
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License ©
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zshpower-0.7.1-py3-none-any.whl (54.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zshpower-0.7.1.tar.gz (32.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|