ZTFY new admin/application skin
A ZTFY package providing a new Bootstrap-based application management skin
MyAMS, “My Application Management Skin”, is a new ZTFY package which provides a complete application management skin based on Bootstrap. It is heavilly using AJAX and HTML5 “data” API, and already includes a few JQuery plug-ins like DataTables or Validate.
No end-user or even developer documentation is available yet. I hope to be able to produce one as well as a complete demonstration site as soon as possible.
- added new content providers for search engines and available languages drop-down menu
- added new “form reset callback” data API
- first step in adding new “upload/download” progress notifications
- updated and added CSS classes
- small changes on exceptions views
- added view for JSON-RPC exceptions
- added minified Fanstatic resources
- improved AJAX errors management
- small CSS updates
- first release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ztfy.myams-0.1.2-py2.7.egg (3.7 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Jun 3, 2014|
|ztfy.myams-0.1.2.tar.gz (3.2 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 3, 2014|