ZTFY package used to add wrapper around Zope security
ztfy.security is a thin wrapper around zope.security and zope.securitypolicy packages.
It provides an adapter to ISecurityManager interfaces, which allows you to get and set roles and permissions applied to a given principal on a given adapted context.
This adapter also allows you to fire events when a role is granted or revoked to a given principal ; this functionality can be useful, for example, when you want to forbid removal of a ‘contributor’ role to a principal when he already owns a set of contents.
Finally, ztfy.security provides a small set of schema fields, which can be used when you want to define a field as a principal id or as a list of principals ids.
ztfy.security package usage is described via doctests in ztfy/security/doctests/README.txt
- added missing translations
- added new token authentication plug-in. This plug-in relies on a classic InternalPrincipalContainer but can extract credentials from an encoded token given in URL. This token is built in a way that includes current date so that it’s not permanent.
- added “names” argument in principals search methods which allows to provide names of authentication plug-ins in which principals are to be searched
- add “auth_plugins” property to principals selection widgets to define names of authentication plug-ins which can be used in search method
- use ZTFY.skin data API
- remove unused resources
- disable auto-completion on roles input widgets
- convert roles edit form to dialog
- use request cache in “getPrincipal()” function
- corrected ISecurityManager methods arguments names
- templates updated to display null values
- changed package source layout
- added ILocalRoleIndexer interface and default adapter
- added annotations interfaces on standard zope.pluggableauth GroupFolder class
- updated imports for last ztfy.jqueryui and ztfy.skin package
- added AJAX checks in principals widgets
- added check in JSON’s “getAddr()” method to remove “++skin++” namespace
- corrected syntax and translation in MissingPrincipal class
- added permission grant, unset and revoke methods in ISecurityManager interface and adapter
- added check in principals widgets
- switched resources management from zc.resourcelibrary to fanstatic
- removed “zope.app” packages dependencies
- Switched to ZTK-1.1.2
- Added schema fields, properties, widgets and resources to handle roles assignment via simple context attributes and properties
- Added IAuthenticatorSearchAdapter to offer a common search interface to authenticator plug-ins
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ztfy.security-0.4.1-py2.7.egg (60.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Apr 22, 2014|
|ztfy.security-0.4.1.tar.gz (23.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 22, 2014|