ZTFY integration of ZeroMQ library
ZTFY.zmq is a small ZTFY integration of ZeroMQ library.
It provides two main classes which are:
- ZMQProcess, which is a ZMQ listening process, based on multiprocessing package.
- ZMQMessageHandler, which is a simple ZMQ messages handler which delegates it’s functionality to a ZMQ agnostic handling class.
When creating a new ZMQProcess instance, you only have to specify it’s listening address and it’s messages handler.
Default ZMQ process is based on request/response (REQ/REP) messages, but this can easily be overriden in custom subclasses.
Most of this package main concepts are based on Stefan Scherfke work. Thanks to him!
- Thierry Florac <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Author
- added “socket” module with utility functions
- updated package dependencies
- updated Buildout’s bootstrap
- handle TERM signal to be sure parent processes can terminate ZMQ processes
- added ZMQ process exit callback function, to be registered on application exit for any created process. This is required when using WSGI servers to end ZMQ processes in a clean way.
- first release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|ztfy.zmq-0.1.4-py2.7.egg (21.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Aug 18, 2016|
|ztfy.zmq-0.1.4.tar.gz (8.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 18, 2016|