A micro-framework for creating REST API's
- Keep it simple and small, avoiding extra complexity at all cost. KISS
- Create routes on the fly or by defining regular expressions.
- Support API versions out of the box without altering routes.
- Thread safety.
- Via decorator or in a defined route, accepts only certain HTTP methods.
- Follow the single responsibility principle.
- Be compatible with any WSGI server. Example: uWSGI, Gunicorn, Twisted, etc.
- Tracing Request-ID “rid” per request.
- Compatibility with Google App Engine. demo
- Multi-tenant Support.
- Ability to create almost anything easy, example: Support chunked transfer encoding.
$ pip install zunzuncito
If you don’t have pip, after downloading the sources, you can run:
$ python setup.py install
ZunZuncito is a python package that allows to create and maintain REST API’s without hassle.
The simplicity for sketching and debugging helps to develop very fast; versioning is inherit by default, which allows to serve and maintain existing applications, while working in new releases with no need to create separate instances. All the applications are WSGI PEP 333 compliant, allowing to migrate existing code to more robust frameworks, without need to modify the existing code.
- The need to upload large files by chunks and support resumable uploads trying to accomplish something like the nginx upload module does in pure python.
The idea of creating ZunZuncito, was the need of a very small and light tool (batteries included), that could help to create and deploy REST API’s quickly, without forcing the developers to learn or follow a complex flow but, in contrast, from the very beginning, guide them to properly structure their API, giving special attention to “versioned URI’s”, having with this a solid base that allows to work in different versions within a single ZunZun instance without interrupting service of any existing API resources.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zunzuncito-0.1.14-py27-none-any.whl (12.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Feb 26, 2014|
|zunzuncito-0.1.14.tar.gz (10.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 26, 2014|