Provides the ``bn`` module containing a dictionary allowing attribute access to values - I use it so much I've made into a package.
Provides the bn module containing a dictionary allowing attribute access to values - I use it so much I’ve made into a package.
- Download and install from source or from the egg provided.
- Added OrderedDict and MarbleLike
- Moved the nesting capability of AttributeDict to NestedAttributeDict.
- Added day_of_month_in_english() function.
- Upgraded AttributeDict() to support setting nested keys.
- Bumped the version number and updated the setup.py and MANIFEST.in files.
- Added support for HTMLFragment
- Updated MANIFEST.in to include the docs and tests
- Using a plain __import__() now without trying to deduce why any ImportError occurs
- Fixed the relative import to use __import__() instead of imp where a bug (or my misunderstanding) was causing modules which couldn’t be imported to get the namespace of other modules with the same name causing havoc!
- Added the ability to import the root package.
- Added the str_dict() function to change Unicode dict keys to strings
- Added a set of import tools for relative and absolute imports at runtime even within scripts and with versions of Python prior to 2.5.
- Added missing posixpath import.
- Changed AttributeDict to raise an AttributeError when setting a non-existent key instead of a NotImplementedError.
- Added uniform_path() function
- Added begining of code for import related functions, including relative imports within scripts (Python 2.5 only supports relative imports within packages)
- Added relpath(), a function to calculate the relative path between two locations (only works on POSIX systems and already exists in Python 2.6)
- Added the AttributeDict
Copyright (C) 2009 James Gardner - http://jimmyg.org/
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size BareNecessities-0.2.8.tar.gz (21.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|