A supporting application for BlazeWeb applications.
BaseBWA is a library designed as a “supporting application” for BlazeWeb applications.
It incorporates sqlalchemy, auth, forms, and other basic functionality needed for most web applications.
Questions & Comments
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/blazelibs
The code stays pretty stable, but the API is likely to change in the future.
The BaseBWA tip is installable via easy_install with easy_install BaseBWA==dev
0.4.0 released 2016-11-30
- Fix location of tests to make sure all run
- Add support for Python 3 (3.4 and 3.5)
- Set up continuous integration testing with CircleCI and AppVeyor
- Test coverage is on CodeCov
- Remove audit module (has been a separate component, AuditBWC)
- Update deprecated DatagridBWC usage with WebGrid
0.3.4 released 2011-10-19
- deprecate lib.forms.Form, use commonbwc.lib.forms:Form instead
- convert the audit module to work with blazeweb
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size BaseBWA-0.4.0.tar.gz (51.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|