A Lightweight Web Framework
Dyko is a lightweight web framework with original features:
- Support for multiple storage mechanisms (databases, filesystems, and more) with an unified data access interface, giving the possibility to use flexible and evolutive data models;
- Support for multiple template engines (Genshi, Jinja, Mako, and more).
Theses specificities make Dyko particularly suitable for creating:
- Small and simple websites with no database;
- Content management systems with heterogeneous storage engines;
- Web applications with chronic data model evolutions;
- Web applications accessing static data models defined by other applications.
Dyko should run on most of the UNIX-like platforms (Linux, BSD, MacOS X) and Windows. It is free and open-source software, written in Python, released under GPL version 3.
For further information, please visit the Dyko Website.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Dyko-0.2.tar.gz (70.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|