A python module to interact with openshift API.
This module has purpose to create easy and fast ways to communicate with the API/OAPI from Openshift, allowing the developer to create and manage their own data with their own way. Python is a great language and very well used for DevOps Automantions. With it, creating a Openshift module will easy many steps and automantions allowing a better infrastructure automation or management with great performance. This version requires Python 3 or later; a Python 2 version is not available… yet.
- Handle openshift through your python script.
- Free to manage the data from openshift API on your own way.
- There’s functions to manage it too, if you don’t like the previous ideia.
- Simplify most of the openshift client functions to simple and unique interactions.
- Simple code, simple functions, simple management. Keep simple!
To install easy-openshift from PYPI:
$ pip install easy-openshift
$ python setup.py install
To use easy-openshift, just import this module with:
$ from easy_openshift import openshift, openshift_utils
Then, create a instance of the class with the functionality you desire:
$ oc = openshift.Openshift() or
$ oc = openshift_utils.OpenshiftTools()
After this, you will be able to use and explore all functionalities.
Please cite the following paper if you use easy-openshift in a published work:
Gustavo Toledo, Tiago Albuquerque. “Easy-Openshift: Improving openshift auto-management through Python 3”, 2018