Python package which provides Ellucian Ethos Client
Python Client Library for interfacing with Ellucian Ethos.
This library can:
- Handle Ethos authorizations (JWT token etc.)
- Create, update, and delete resources
- Query resources individually and in groups
- Fetch change notification from Ethos
- Provide helper methods for spercific resource types
## Usage examples
- For a quick start usage example using the python REPL console follow the [Quickstart](./docs/QUICKSTART.md) guide.
- For examples of getting mutiple resources see [Resource Iterator Guide](./docs/RESOURCEITERATORS.md)
- For examples of using the poller functionality see [Poller Guide](./docs/POLLERGUIDE.md)
- Examples of direclty calling Ethos API see [Direct Call](./docs/DIRECTCALL.md)
- For sample scripts see [Sample scripts directory](./samples)
I started putting this python library after an Ethos user group meeting. There are a number of other Ellucian customers all writing clients and I wanted to take the opportunity of digging out exmaples I had written for myself and my team and sharing them with the community. I hope that publishing this library is useful to other Ethos users and hope to collaborate on improving it further. Please feel free to submit feedback, issues and pull requests.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size EllucianEthosPythonClient-0.2.11.tar.gz (25.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for EllucianEthosPythonClient-0.2.11.tar.gz