Reads and stores atm90e32 power values.
FHmonitor (FitHome monitor):
- Is a Python Package written for the FitHome Experience.
- Assumes the package is running on a Raspberry Pi.
- Reads the active and reactive power registers of the atm90e32 and stores the readings into a mongo database.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://FHmonitor.readthedocs.io.
- Implements the Monitor class to easily:
- access current, active and reactive power readings obtained from an atm90e32’s registers
- store readings into a mongo database.
- Built to work best on a Raspberry Pi model 3 B and above communicating over SPI to Circuit Setup’s Split Single Phase Real Time Whole House Energy Meter (v 1.4)
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size FHmonitor-0.0.13.tar.gz (935.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|