Flask SAML integration
# Flask SAML
This neat Flask extension provides you with an easy way to integrate SAML into your Flask web app.
- Source Code: https://bitbucket.org/asecurityteam/flask_saml
- Documentation: https://flask-saml.readthedocs.io/
- Package on PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Flask-SAML
Pull requests, issues and comments welcome. For pull requests:
- Add tests for new features and bug fixes
- Follow the existing style
- Separate unrelated changes into multiple pull requests
See the existing issues for things to start contributing.
For bigger changes, make sure you start a discussion first by creating an issue and explaining the intended change.
Atlassian requires contributors to sign a Contributor License Agreement, known as a CLA. This serves as a record stating that the contributor is entitled to contribute the code/documentation/translation to the project and is willing to have it used in distributions and derivative works (or is willing to transfer ownership).
Prior to accepting your contributions we ask that you please follow the appropriate link below to digitally sign the CLA. The Corporate CLA is for those who are contributing as a member of an organization and the individual CLA is for those contributing as an individual.
- [CLA for corporate contributors](https://na2.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=e1c17c66-ca4d-4aab-a953-2c231af4a20b)
- [CLA for individuals](https://na2.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=3f94fbdc-2fbe-46ac-b14c-5d152700ae5d)
Copyright @ 2017 Atlassian Pty Ltd
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.