Customizable User Authentication and Management, and more.
The documentation has moved to http://flask-user.readthedocs.io/en/v0.6
User Authentication and Management
- Registrations and Email Confirmations
- Change Usernames, Change Passwords, and Forgotten Passwords
And wouldn’t it be nice to also offer:
- Added security
- Increased reliability
- Role-based Authorization
- Support for multiple emails per user
Customizable, yet Ready to use
- Largely Configurable – By overriding configuration settings.
- Almost fully Customizable – By overriding functions and properties.
- Ready to use – Through sensible defaults.
- Supports SQL Databases and MongoDB Databases.
- Event hooking – Through efficient signals.
Secure and Reliable
- Secure – Built on top of widely deployed Passlib, PyCrypto, ItsDangerous.
- Reliable – Code coverage of over 90%
- Available – Tested on Python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.3-3.6
Comes with translations
Chinese, Dutch, English, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish