A Search Engine in Python
Project DescriptionRelease History
GrassyKnoll is a search engine written in Python.
- Multiple storage options
- Multiple networked frontends
- Multiple wire formats
- A clean, powerful data model
- Lock-free concurrency
- Extensive high-level & source code documentation
- A large suite of unittests
- Grassyknoll can provide network-accessible search platform for applications such as:
- Site Search: provide “search this site” functionality on your website
- Intranet Search: index all of your enterprise data
- Desktop Search: simultaneously index and search your laptop’s documents, emails, etc..