One-stop solution for HTTP(S) testing.
Former name: ApiTestEngine.
Take full reuse of Python’s existing powerful libraries: Requests, unittest and Locust. And achieve the goal of API automation test, production environment monitoring, and API performance test, with a concise and elegant manner.
- Inherit all powerful features of Requests, just have fun to handle HTTP in human way.
- Define testcases in YAML or JSON format in concise and elegant manner.
- Record and generate testcases with HAR support. see har2case.
- Supports function/variable/extract/validate mechanisms to create full test scenarios.
- With debugtalk.py plugin, module functions can be auto-discovered in recursive upward directories.
- Testcases can be run in diverse ways, with single testset, multiple testsets, or entire project folder.
- Test report is concise and clear, with detailed log records. See PyUnitReport.
- With reuse of Locust, you can run performance test without extra work.
- CLI command supported, perfect combination with Jenkins.
There are still too many awesome features to be implemented. Recent schedules includes:
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|HttpRunner-1.3.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (40.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Apr 17, 2018|
|HttpRunner-1.3.9.tar.gz (32.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 17, 2018|