Customer Control Panel for ISPMan
ISPManCCP is a customer control panel to use with ISPMan.
It’s the alternative to the deprecated customer control panel included with ISPMan.
Disallow changes by Locked domains.
Change Domain Password:
- Enforce passwords with a minimum six char’s length(configurable);
- Enforce at least two numbers in the password(configurable);
- Make sure a user is not using a word from a dictionary(words file can be setup, for example, the cracklib file);
Edit User Accounts:
- No remote mail aliases are allowed, ie, only aliases for the same domain;
- Email forwards are checked for valid DNS MX records;
- No underscores nor numbers are allowed for first and last names;
- Change mail quota;
- Change FTP quota and status;
Delete User Accounts.
Create User Accounts:
- Makes sure a domain can create any more accounts;
- Security restrictions are about the same as the imposed above.
Note: Mailgroup’s support is not available on this release, probably next one.
Download and Installation
NOTE: If you choose not to install pyDNS, the only that will happen is that email forwarding addresses will not be checked for a valid DNS MX record. python-ldap on the other hand is required and will make setup fail if not present on your system.
> easy_install ISPManCCP
ISPManCCP setup is not fully done yet, for more specific install instructions please read this.
You can find more info on the ISPManCCP site where bugs and new feature requests should go to.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ISPManCCP-0.0.1alpha3.1.tar.bz2 (129.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 13, 2007|
|ISPManCCP-0.0.1alpha3.1.zip (207.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 13, 2007|