Wiser kernel library
WISEr: Wavefront Simulation Software Reloaded. The Library
WISEr is a physical optics package, currently based on Huygens-Fresnel propagation integral, conceived for simulating the optical performances of X-Ray Mirrors. At a glance:
- It operates with 1d optical elements, with monochromatic
- Supports 1d Optical Elements
- Elliptical, spherical mirrors, Gaussian and spherical sources, slits, etc..
- Figure error and Roughness
- Automated "Task" Routines for investigating mirror performances (Best focus, wavelength sweep, source angular sweep, source longitudinal sweep)
- Partially coherent light
- Numerical sources
Contact us for more infos.
LibWiser is pip installable (https://pip.pypa.io/), simply run:
pip install LibWiser
to install it.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size LibWiser-0.9.12.tar.gz (111.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|