LightOn - A lightweight Python course taking beginners seriously
A Python course that doesn’t treat first time programmers as children, even if they are.
- What’s new:
- Several corrections made.
This license governs use of the accompanying software (“Software”), and your use of the Software constitutes acceptance of this license.
You may use the Software for any commercial or noncommercial purpose, including distributing derivative works.
In return, it is required that you agree:
- Not to remove any copyright or other notices from the Software.
- That if you distribute the Software in source code form you do so only under this license (i.e. you must include a complete copy of this license with your distribution in a plain text file named QQuickLicence.txt), and if you distribute the Software solely in object form you only do so under a license that complies with this license.
- That the Software comes “as is”, with no warranties. None whatsoever. This means no express, implied or statutory warranty, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty of title or non-infringement. Also, you must pass this disclaimer on whenever you distribute the Software or derivative works.
- That neither Geatec Engineering nor any contributor to the Software will be liable for any of those types of damages known as indirect, special, consequential, or incidental related to the Software or this license, to the maximum extent the law permits, no matter what legal theory it’s based on. Also, you must pass this limitation of liability on whenever you distribute the Software or derivative works.
- That you will not use or cause usage of the Software in safety-critical situations under any circumstances.
- That if you sue anyone over patents that you think may apply to the Software for a person’s use of the Software, your license to the Software ends automatically.
- That your rights under this License end automatically if you breach it in any way.
- That all rights not expressly granted to you in this license are reserved.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size LightOn-0.0.18.zip (647.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|