Simple wrapper over Python's email package for common operations, and a mail pipe.
Simple wrapper over Python’s email package for common operations.
- Download and install from source
- Support for PipeStack
- Better documentation and examples
- Fixed a bug when using an SMTP port
- Moved all the helper functions from mail to mail.helper. For legacy code all references to mail will need to be replaced with mail.helper.
- Added support for STARTTLS
- First version
Mail - Simple wrapper over Python’s email package for common operations. Copyright (C) 2009 James Gardner
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.