Orange Data Minining Add-on containing MECODA widgets to analyse data from citizen science observatories
Mecoda-Orange is an add-on developed on Orange Data Mining Platform to analyse data from science citizen observatories.
MECODA (ModulE for Citizen Observatory Data Analysis) is a repository to facilitate analyzing and viewing all sorts of citizen science data. It allows users to make their own exploratory visual data analysis without the help of specialized analysts. It also enables observers to create their own reproducible visual dataflows and share and reuse them.
MECODA is part of Cos4Cloud, a European Horizon 2020 project to boost citizen science technologies.
- Minka: collect observations from Minka API using mecoda-minka library. In addition, there are complementary widgets for various tasks with Minka observations, including retrieving observation images, filtering observations by marine or terrestrial categories, and searching observations by taxon tree.
- OdourCollect: collect observations from OdourCollect API using pyodcollect library.
- canAIRio: composed for two widgets, one for CanAIRio Fixed Stations data and other for CanAIRio Mobile Stations data.
- Natusfera: collect observations from Natusfera API, using mecoda-nat library.
- Smart Citizen: collect observations from the SmartCitizen API, using two widgets, one for collecting information about the kits in the smartcitizen platform and another one for the actual timeseries data. For making use of the timeseries data, it is necessary to add the orange
- AireCiudadano: collect observations about air quality using DIY sensors, inside this project.
- Plantnet: identify images of plants using Plantnet API.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for Mecoda_Orange-2.3.3-py3-none-any.whl