Responsive Web client for Mopidy
Install from PyPI on your music server:
sudo pip install Mopidy-Moped
Alternatively, clone the GitHub repository and copy all files from the /dist/ directory to the webclient directory on your server.
Browse to the Moped app on your Mopidy server (e.g. http://localhost:6680/moped).
- The Mopidy HTTP frontend uses Web Sockets. Most modern browsers support this but not the default Android browser (4.3 and older). To use Moped on Android you have to use a different browser like Firefox or Chrome;
- Searching radio streams is still experimental.
(from the Mopidy web site)
As a simple security measure, the web server is by default only available from localhost. To make it available from other computers, change the http/hostname config value. Before you do so, note that the HTTP extension does not feature any form of user authentication or authorization. Anyone able to access the web server can use the full core API of Mopidy. Thus, you probably only want to make the web server available from your local network or place it behind a web proxy which takes care or user authentication. You have been warned.
Install grunt-cli, karma and bower:
npm install -g grunt-cli karma bower
Clone the repository to your local machine:
git clone https://github.com/martijnboland/moped.git
npm install bower install
Start the build and watch process:
This will start a local web server on port 3001.
To build the compiled distribution, just enter:
and to build the Mopidy extension:
- Fixed search by sending individual arguments as array, except when surrounded with double quotes (#69)
- Fixed issue where mopidy server url was set to undefined in LocalStorage when leaving the field empty (#53)
- Added stop button in player controls (#45)
- Removed (experimental) radio station search
- Fixed navigation issue on iOS 9 when running from start screen (using UIWebView)
- Fixed rescaling issue on iOS 9 when using left menu
- Improved experience on iOS by removing hover effect on the playback buttons.
- Fixed seek issue with Mopidy (#55)
- Browsing now supports all ref types (#54, #56)
- Optimized loading of playlists
- Added list of current tracks to home screen
- Added Moped version to browser title bar
- New icon and support for favicon in windows phone
- Fixed back button behaviour in standalone mode
- Updated mopidy.js to 0.5.0
- Mopidy 1.0.0 compatibility
- Updated player controls active and hover styles (Sebastian)
- Min. characters for search is now 2 instead of 3
- Use protocol relative urls for fonts (André Gaul)
- Updated Angular to 1.3.x
- Updated various other js libs to latest version
- Try to display Mopidy album images before requesting album images from LastFM
- Removed clear_current_track parameter from mopidy.stop() method for Mopidy 0.20 compatibility
- Fixed accidentally disabled error logger
- Added random toggle switch
- Fixed browsing of playlists (David Tischler)
- Reverted interpolation of track position due to instability
- Search query is passed to mopidy as an array to support new Spotify backend
- Support for Mopidy browsing (David Tischler, https://github.com/tischlda)
- Fix for search queries (David Tischler)
- Backend provider is displayed in track list (Julien Bordellier)
- Allow special characters in search
- Interpolation of track position and checking every 10 seconds
- Reduced default amount of logging
- Fixed volume slider
- Fixed PyPI package manifest
- Support for playlist folders in PyPI package
- Moped as installable Mopidy extension
- Angular version added.
- Initial Durandal version.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Moped-0.7.1.tar.gz (395.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|