Subsonic extension for Mopidy
Install by running:
sudo pip install mopidy-subsonic
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
Before starting Mopidy, you must tell it where to find Subsonic by adding the following to your Mopidy configuration:
[subsonic] hostname = some.website.com (leave off http/https) port = 8888 username = USER password = PASS ssl = (yes/no) context = my-subsonic (if your subsonic is accessible on http://some.website.com:8888/my-subsonic/index.view)
Searches in Mopidy will now return results from your Subsonic library.
- Require Mopidy >= 1.0
- Update to work with new playback API in Mopidy 1.0
- Update to work with new search API in Mopidy 1.0
- Removed last_modified field from Playlist generation, to avoid problem in Mopidy core
- Require Mopidy >= 0.18.
- Fixed: ext.conf was missing from the PyPI package, stopping Mopidy from working as long as Mopidy-Subsonic is installed.
- Fixed: Crash when starting Mopidy-Subsonic with zero playlists on server
- Initial release.