A minimalist and pure python wiki with no dependencies.
Mynus, the minimalist wiki
The pupose of Mynus is to demonstrate the philosophy of “batteries included”. Thus, Mynus will never depends on anything else than the Python’s standard library.
- Provides a tiny wiki engine to launch everywhere.
- No others dependencies than Python itself.
- Offers a mynus script which allow you to transform any directory into a wiki repository.
- WSGI Compliant.
Mynus is released under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License v3 or later.
- Add showdown.js : http://attacklab.net/showdown/
- Improve the mynus command line tool
- Document the project
- Make beautiful templates
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mynus-0.1.0.tar.gz (15.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|