Simple MySQL query builder and profiler
Following the rule simple easy, complex possible, the package provides API for simple queries, nested transactions and aid for complex query building and profiling. It’s a small wrapper around a Python MySQL driver.
The package is written on the following assumptions:
- SQL is feasible and representative DSL
- Simple SQL is simple but tedious to write by hand
- Complex SQL is possible and should be written by hand or constructed elaborately
- Unit/integration testing of domain logic against database is necessary
- Database abstraction in the age of SaaS is a waste
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size MysqlSimpleQueryBuilder-0.3.2.tar.gz (16.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for MysqlSimpleQueryBuilder-0.3.2.tar.gz