OpenElectrophy : an electrophysiological data- and analysis-sharing framework
OpenElectrophy is a python module for electrophysioly data analysis (intra- and extra-cellular).
OpenElectrophy is build on top of Neo :
* It includes the powerful Neo (0.4.x) IO that can read a quantity of data formats (Plexon, NeuroExplorer, Spike2, TDT, Axon, BlackRock, ...)
* Neo object ready for analyses (AnalogSIgnal, SpikeTrain, RecordingChannel, Segment, Block ...)
But OpenElectrophy also provide:
* A GUI for exploring dataset
* A complete offline spikesorting tool chain = GUI and/or command line.
* A timefrequency toolbox = fast wavelet scalogram plotting + transient oscillation in LFP detection.
* Viewers for neo objects.
* A database for storage.