Your personal tutor
OpenTeacher is an opensource application that helps you learning a variety of subjects. You just enter the questions and the answers, or download them from the internet, and OpenTeacher tests you.
- OpenTeacher 3.2 has the following features:
- Viewing both recent and past results of tests with graphs
- Smart question asking and interval training
- Reverse rehearsal (the answer is asked, and you need to give the question)
- Read support for more than 29 file formats; write support for over 14 file formats
- Learn typing with our Typing Tutor which adapts itself to your skills
- Print your word lists, media items and topography maps
- (Partly) available in Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Sinhalese, Spanish and Turkish
- and more…
OpenTeacher is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
NOTE: When installing OpenTeacher from PyPI, please keep in mind that you need to install PyQt4 manually.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size OpenTeacher-3.2.tar.gz (4.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|