A simple example demonstrating how to render an obj file to visualize in 3-D using Pyopengl and Pygame.
- Works in python 2.x only. Not tested on Python 3.x
- Install using pip sudo pip install PyopenglExample
- You can Install the requirements manually sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
- To run the code, do:
$ python >>> from pyopengl_example.demo import demo >>> demo()
- After the obj file is loaded, use the arrow keys to move within the scene.
- Rotation can be observed by left clicking the mouse and moving it in the direction you want to rotate the object.