Common tasks for Paver-based projects.
Paved provides common tasks for Paver-based projects.
To start using paved, inside your pavement.py:
from paved import *
This will set up the options.paved namespace, and give you one extremely useful task: clean, which takes care of cleaning up common clutter files like *.pyc, *.pyo, and *~. Of course, it’s customizable using options.paved.clean.patterns and options.paved.clean.dirs.
Use the same pattern of from paved.<module> import * for other available modules:
- paved.dist: distribution-related tasks and shortcuts
- paved.pkg: some packaging-related tasks
- paved.django: Django-related tasks
- paved.util: some useful utility functions
- paved.util.pycheck: python code checking functions
I’d love to have help with Paved. If you have common tasks that you’re always copying and pasting from one pavement.py to the next, they probably have a place here.
The best way to contribute to Paved is to fork the project on Github and send pull requests to eykd.