A modular reinforcement learning pipeline with Keras
Pavlov is a modular, composable reinforcement learning API, with models written in Keras with a Tensorflow backend.
- Use Pavlov if you want a reinforcement learning library that:
- Allows for easy and fast composition of various algorithms, exploration strategies, and state preprocessors
- Allows for arbitrarily defined custom network architectures
- Works with any environment that follows the OpenAI Gym interface
- Comes with its own Docker image for both GPU and CPU usage
Pavlov is distributed under the MIT license.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Pavlov-0.2.1.tar.gz (24.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|