Gym for multi-agent reinforcement learning
PettingZoo is a Python library for conducting research in multi-agent reinforcement learning. It's akin to a multi-agent version of OpenAI's Gym library.
Our website, with comprehensive documentation, is pettingzoo.ml
Environments and Installation
PettingZoo includes the following families of environments:
- Atari: Multi-player Atari 2600 games (cooperative, competitive and mixed sum)
- Butterfly: Cooperative graphical games developed by us, requiring a high degree of coordination
- Classic: Classical games including card games, board games, etc.
- MAgent: Configurable environments with massive numbers of particle agents, originally from https://github.com/geek-ai/MAgent
- MPE: A set of simple nongraphical communication tasks, originally from https://github.com/openai/multiagent-particle-envs
- SISL: 3 cooperative environments, originally from https://github.com/sisl/MADRL
To install the pettingzoo base library, use
pip install pettingzoo.
This does not include dependencies for all families of environments (there's a massive number, and some can be problematic to install on certain systems). You can install these dependencies for one family like
pip install pettingzoo[atari] or use
pip install pettingzoo[all] to install all dependencies.
We support Python 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9 on Linux and macOS. We will accept PRs related to Windows, but do not officially support it.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PettingZoo-1.10.0.tar.gz (755.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|