A new methodology for structuring applications based on the concepts of a stack of pipes, and a bag of marbles. Not ready for public use yet, but getting there fast.
A new methodology for structuring applications based on the concepts of a stack of pipes, and a bag of marbles
- Download and install from source
- Don’t exit by default in handle_command_line()
- Support arbitrary commandtool options in handle_command_line() such as the new out() and err() functions
- Fixes for compatibility with 0.4.x and 0.5.0 pipestack code.
Upgrades to support the latest CommandTool 0.5.2. In particular:
- Ability to order commands by specifying them as a list of tuples or by using a bn.OrderedDict
- New run() method instead of the old on_run()
- Commands now get their own flow and can access pipes
- Chained commands can access the states of the commands that executed before them in the chain
- Commands are now marble-like
- Adding a requires.txt file, moved DB support out into Manta CMS
- Introduced a DB-driven configuration with plugin support, almost certainly some bugs in the new features, but worth relasing to get people started
- Added test suite, fixed lots of bugs which appeared
- Heavy refactor of pipes
- Introdution of deprectation warnings
- Upgraded to HTTPKit 0.2.0 and updated some of the docs
PipeStack - A new methodology for structuring applications based on the concepts of a stack of pipes, and a bag of marbles Copyright (C) 2009 James Gardner
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PipeStack-0.5.3.tar.gz (35.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|